Pediatric & Adolescent Associates offers a full array of services to help your child maintain good health. You can read more on this page about specific services.
- Well-Child Exams
- Well Clinic - PAA Well Clinic
- Newborn Care
- School & Sports Physicals
- Vision & Hearing Services
- Sick Child Diagnosis and Treatment
- Dietary/Nutrition Guidance
- Lab Testing
- All of our physicians are Board Certified in Pediatrics and have more than 150 years of combined experience in pediatric medicine. All our physicians are Fellows of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
- We offer lab and x-ray services at our main location. At our East location we are able to perform some labs, but x-ray and other labs are administered at our main office or Saint Joseph East Hospital. For serious illnesses or emergencies, you may be asked to go to our main office.
- We have highly trained Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Medical Assistants and other staff to care for your children.
- We offer two convenient locations and easy parking, in addition to accessible office hours. We are open 364 days a year because having your pediatrician available is important to every parent. Our philosophy is to do our best to see all children who are sick and need to be seen on the day you call. During busy times, we may see your child after normal office hours, if necessary.
- Registered Nurses are available during the day to handle phone calls about your sick child or routine health questions. All routine medical questions, feeding questions and non-sick issues should be directed to our nurses before 5 PM. When you call our office at (859) 277-6102, ask to leave a message for a nurse and we will return your call as quickly as possible. If your call is urgent, please tell the receptionist. Urgent calls after 5 PM are not handled by our nurses but by nurses at theBaptist Health Lexington Triage Center who can be reached through the Exchange Service at (859) 276-2594.
- On the second Wednesday of each month, we offer a New Parent Orientation at our Harrodsburg Road location. During this time, a Registered Nurse and one of our physicians will explain in detail the services we offer, as well as provide you with the opportunity to ask questions. We will also offer a tour of the office. Please call our office if you would like to attend an orientation, space is limited.