Pediatric & Adolescent Associates offers a full array of services to help your child maintain good health. All of our physicians are Board Certified in Pediatrics and have more than 200 years of combined experience in pediatric medicine. All our physicians are Fellows of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
We offer lab and x-ray services at our Main location. At our East location we are able to perform some labs, but x-ray and other labs are administered at our main office or Saint Joseph East Hospital. For serious illnesses or emergencies, you may be asked to go to our main office.
We have highly trained Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Medical Assistants and other office staff to care for your children.
Well Baby & Well Child Visits
From birth to 21 years, we follow all AAP guidelines to promote your child’s health & development. Our team of physicians will work hard to provide you and your child with the highest standard of care. Schedule an appointment today to get your child's well check.
Your Child's Health
Anticipatory Guidance Sheets:
- Newborn Guidance: Weeks 1-6 - PDF
- Newborn Guidance: 2 Months - PDF
- Newborn Guidance: 4 Months - PDF
- Newborn Guidance: 6 Months - PDF
- Newborn Guidance: 9 Months - PDF
- Child Guidance: 12 Months - PDF
- Child Guidance: 15 Months - PDF
- Child Guidance: 18 Months - PDF
- Child Guidance: 2 Years - PDF
- Child Guidance: 2.5 Years - PDF
- Child Guidance: 3 Years - PDF
- Child Guidance: 4 Years - PDF
- Child Guidance: 5 Years - PDF
- Child Guidance: 10-11 Years - PDF
A limited number of same day sick appointments are available 364 days a year. Registered Nurses are available during the day to handle phone calls about your sick child or routine health questions. It may take up to 48 hours to receive a call back from a nurse. Urgent calls after 4 PM are not handled by our nurses but by nurses at the Baptist Health Nurse Call Center who can be reached through the Exchange Service at (859) 276-2594.
New Patient/Baby Orientation
Weekly, on Tuesday and Thursday at the Main Office, we offer noon consults for new parents to come in and meet with one of our providers. Please call our office if you would like to set up an appointment.