Our friendly, knowledgeable staff works hard to make your visits to our office as smooth as possible. We’ve provided helpful information about our office on this page, including directions, hours, insurance and billing, payment options and financing.
Main Office/ Harrodsburg Road
3050 Harrodsburg Rd Suite 100
Lexington, KY 40503
After Hours: 859.276.2594
Open 364 Days a Year
|Monday:||07:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday:||*Appointment as needed*|
*We have a physician in the office for a limited time on Sundays, call 859-276-2594 and a nurse will return your call and will schedule an appt if needed
East Office/Eagle Creek Drive
171 N Eagle Creek Dr Suite 100
Lexington, KY 40509
After Hours: 859.276.2594
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||must be seen at the main office|
|Sunday:||must be seen at the main office|
Located on the second floor of 3050 Harrodsburg Road
- We will only schedule check - up appointments in this office (no sick visits will routinely be scheduled).
- This office is open Monday through Friday.
- We schedule the first appointment at 9am .
- We offer a 12pm check - up appointment (in this office only) year round!
- We will offer 4pm, 4:30pm and 5pm check - up appointments (in this office only) year round!
- We are not able to do all check - ups in the Well Clinic , as there will only be one physician rotating in this office daily.
- You do not need to call a different phone number to schedule appointments for this office, continue to call (859) 277-6102.
At Pediatric & Adolescent Associates, we strive to provide 24 hour access to quality healthcare and medical advice. To assist us, we utilize thet to handle calls received after our regular business hours. When you contact us at our after hours number, it is the Baptist Health Nurse Call Center that responds to your call. If it is an emergency, one of our pediatricians is always available.
The Baptist Health Nurse Call Center is staffed by qualified pediatric nurses, whose expertise is in urgent care. For that reason, we request that routine questions be directed to our nurses during our regular business hours (8AM - 5PM). If the question or concern is of a non-urgent nature, please contact us the next day as opposed to utilizing the Baptist Health Call Center. This is not a free service. Routine questions about feeding patterns, cold symptoms, etc. can be best answered by PAA nurses during regular hours.
Emergency issues or concerns after regular business hours should be directed to the Baptist Health Call Center by calling (859) 276-2594