We've got you covered!
We participate in almost every major insurance program. If you don’t have insurance coverage, we can point you in the right direction to ensure you can afford to get the care your child needs. For instance, we participate in the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program, which offers reduced cost vaccines for those who have no insurance.
At Pediatric and Adolescent Associates, we are dedicated to providing the children of Central Kentucky with the highest level of pediatric care. We offer well care visits, sick visits, immunizations, and everything in between and are open 364 days a year. Contact us today to learn more about us and how we can be there for your child.
What insurance coverage do you accept?
We participate in almost every major insurance program. Feel free to give us a call at 859-276-2005 to see if we accept your coverage.
What types of payment options do you accept?
- Patients are required to pay for their portion of the office visits at the time that services are rendered. This includes co-pays, deductibles, co-insurance and patient portions.
- We accept cash, checks, money orders and major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover).
- If all or a portion of your bill is covered by insurance, we will file for that amount but ask that you pay your required portion at the time of service.
- It is important that you pay these at the time of service so that you can avoid having to pay large balances that have been accumulated over time.
- The person who brings the child to the office is responsible for payment of any patient due amounts.
- In accidents, legal cases, divorce, or other cases in which a third party is presumed liable for your expenses, the office expects the party receiving services to provide payment.
Can we request receipts of payments?
We will be happy to furnish a receipt so that you can be reimbursed. Call us at 859-276-2005 please keep your receipt as your proof of payment.
Will we receive statements?
- You will receive a statement each month for any unpaid balance. Please pay your outstanding amount promptly. If you are concerned about a possible discrepancy with your bill, please call our Business Office at (859) 276-2005 immediately.
What is the VFC (Vaccines for Children) program?
Vaccines for Children is a program that offers reduced cost vaccines for those who are uninsured.