Call Us:

(859) 277-6102
I'm out of town, and my child is ill. What should I do?

For your child’s safety, we strictly do not call in antibiotics without seeing your child, even if you are out of town. If you feel your child may require an antibiotic or physician evaluation, we recommend utilizing a local urgent treatment center or ER. If you are unsure whether your child’s condition warrants such a visit, we can consult with you by phone.